Tonight's spotlight is shining on one of my favourite (and most valuable!) people in Perth, the lovely Steph Einhorn from The Wellness Web. I discovered kinesiology through my cousin a couple of years ago, and was amazed at its effectiveness. I'm definitely an advocate of a holistic approach to health and wellness, and I think most of us are aware of the difference that being healthy in body, mind and spirit has in your personal life - but perhaps we forget about the impact it has on our business life! Steph has been an integral part of my health maintenance over the past few years and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her. Read more about this lovely lady below x
have a kinesiology practice, The Wellness Web and am based out of Nedlands Natural Health. I have a strong focus on working with stress and anxiety and enjoy working with both adults and children.
Holistic Kinesiology is the most comprehensive and fastest growing of all the modern natural therapies. Kinesiology aims to cure the root cause of an issue, rather than simply addressing the presenting symptoms. By looking at health from a holistic approach, we are able to see what kind of stress your body is holding on to, whether it be emotional, physical, biochemical or energetic.
What’s holding you back from achieving what you really want? Do you have any limiting beliefs that could be blocking you from reaching your goals? Kinesiology helps to remove these blockages, bringing your body back to balance and allowing things to flow again.
The favourite part of my job is definitely the variety. I love working one on one with clients some days and working on my business other days, meeting interesting people in the wellness industry and writing content to share with the community. A big part of my passion is to educate and inspire others to live healthier lives, and with social media these days, it means you can easily reach people all over the world.
Lanna has asked me to write a bit about how to find the balance in your business. Now, I am sure that we have all read, heard and thought a lot about this. Wouldn’t it be nice to have more time freedom, money freedom or space freedom? Yes it would! But there are certain things we can change and certain other things we have no control over.
What we can do is start with ourselves, focussing on our own health and self care.
Here are 7 things you can try to start to bring some balance back in to your own work life balance equation.
1. Set consistent work times so that you don’t feel ‘on’ all the time. This means not checking your work email at 6am or 10pm.
2. Prioritise self-care. This means actually scheduling in time for yourself. Don’t wait to do something nice if you have time; make the time in your day for you. Block time out for your yoga class, meditation and social time.
3. Be strict with your phone. Give yourself some down time, no screen time an hour before bed or when you’re spending time with family and friends.
4. Learn to say no. You really don’t have to do everything.
5. Get comfortable asking for help and learn to delegate when you can and when you need to.
6. Have a plan but commit to being flexible. Get clear on your direction and your values so that you can easily determine what is important and what isn’t for you and your business.
7. Every once in a while, look back and be proud at how far you have come, rather than being overwhelmed by what you still have to do. Take a moment, breathe, remember why you started, have a cup of tea and keep going.
Special offer for The Spotlight Series readers:
Initial adult kinesiology consultation for $100
Initial kids kinesiology consultation for $80
Get in touch: