Have you ever wondered whether you really need a business plan? And maybe you think you do, but the idea of putting something together is overwhelming and you don’t know where to start?
Lanna Hill, Director of One Small Step Business Coaching will run you through her six key steps to putting together a simple but dynamic business plan. Whether you’re an established small business wanting to take your business to the next level, or a start-up right at the beginning of your journey, this workshop can’t be missed.
We will cover...
- The six fundamental ingredients to any business plan – whether you want something short and sweet, or more formal & comprehensive
- How to identify your target market and your unique selling point or point of difference, and why this is so critical
- The importance of alignment between all aspects of your business plan, and the impact this has on your success within your market
- Why you need to have the business fundamentals in place before you look at branding or marketing (and how this impacts things like social media!)
- And lots more!
During this workshop you will...
- Be taken step-by-step through the process, using specific, real-life business examples
- Work through the process of analysing your market, identifying your ideal customer and locking down your unique selling point
- Create your own short & long term objectives and link this to your all-important action plan
- Have plenty of time to ask questions that are specific to your business & your industry
- Walk away with all the information you need to create a game-changing plan for your business