Are you a small business owner, or aspiring entrepreneur?
Do you feel unsure about how to create your sales and marketing messages, communicate your value proposition with potential clients or simply tell your friends and family what you do?
Whilst we live in the world of digital marketing (and social media particularly), face to face connections with your business community are more important than ever. Knowing how to understand your customers and create long term relationships are key to business success. Yep, that means sales.
LEARN WHY BEING CONFIDENT IN SALES CAN BE GAME-CHANGING FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- What sales is actually all about (it’s not what you think!)
- Sales basics: personality styles, communication skills, body language and more
- How to develop your own selling style (and why this is important)
- The different types of customer needs and how to identify them
- How to communicate your unique value and ‘sell’ your product or service (without being forceful or cheesy)
- The importance of having a sales funnel, whether that be online or physical
One Small Step Business Coaching founder Lanna Hill has over a decade of experience in sales, and is passionate about educating and empowering other small business owners to take control of their business success.
Tickets $89 + booking fee, include barista coffee and morning tea.