OUR NEWLY LAUNCHED ACCOUNTABILITY PODS GIVE SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ACCESS TO A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF ACCOUNTABILITY, PEER FEEDBACK AND GUIDANCE BY ONE SMALL STEP FOUNDER, LANNA HILL.
The pods are strictly limited to six participants, and are application only to ensure an optimum learning environment is achieved.
Applications are open now for September commencement - click on the link below to register your interest now.
> $70 per month or $420 for 6 months (minimum 6 month commitment)
The accountability pods, made up of no more than 6 small business owners, will meet monthly to share, brainstorm and discuss issues and gain peer feedback, in a relaxed environment led by One Small Step Business Coaching founder, Lanna Hill.
Perfect for ANY BUSINESS OWNER that...
- Wants accountability and guidance, without the framework of more structured coaching
- Wants the support and inspiration of interacting with other, likeminded business owners
- Is looking for an opportunity to gain peer feedback on ideas or new opportunities
- Network with local business owners in a warm, encouraging environment
The first two sessions will be focused on 'orientation' - understanding where you are at now, and where you want to be. The remaining sessions will be focused on creating a plan to move forward on your terms, in your business.
- Application only - please complete the booking form below.
- Participants will gain access to a private Facebook group to capture ideas, continue discussion and aid in accountability
- 6 month commitment (6 x 1 hour sessions)